The new king of comprehensive aero performance, i9.65 is blazing fast in an array of wind conditions, yet comes in lighter than most 40-45mm disc brake wheels. With marvelous stability and predictable handling in crosswinds this is the fastest everyday road disc wheel on the planet. Whether you are on a 100 mile solo journey, sprinting wheel to wheel on the local group ride, or chasing an Ironman PR, i9.65 is indispensable when every second counts.
- Wide format aero design is phenomenally fast and offers cross wind stability as well as aerodynamic compatibility with today’s wider tires
- Category leading aero to weight ratio
- Tubeless ready profile and wide inner width offer low rolling resistance as well as improved traction, comfort, and lateral stiffness
- Easy fit tubeless design feature bead channel and bead shelves that are optimized for secure tire retention as well as easy tire installation and removal
- 24H 2/1 lacing pattern equalizes spoke tension and reduces fatigue related stress on the rims and spokes
- Available with CenterLock or 6 bolt hubs
- Made in the USA hubs - assembled in Asheville, NC
- Lifetime Warranty*
*Lifetime Warranty is for the original owner. This covers manufacturers defects when wheel is used for intended purpose and is not transferable.
Tested with Continental GP 4000 S 2 25mm at 80psi
- Weight: Set 1555g, Front 715g, Rear 840g, Rim 485g
- Front Axle: QR 100mm, 9x100mm, 12x100mm, 15x100mm
- Driver: Shimano/SRAM HG, Campy 11-speed or SRAM XD-R
6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub, 60 point drivering
- Recommended Tire Width: 23mm - 28mm
- Recommended Tire Type: Tubeless or Tube-Type Clincher
- Bearings: Steel*
*Ceramic XD-15 Bearing Upgrade Available. Includes Lifetime Warranty.
- Rim: Clincher 21mm inner width // 31.5mm outer // 65mm depth
- Rear Axle: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm
- Brake Rotor Interface: CenterLock or 6 Bolt
- Rider Weight: Recommended 250lbs/114kg max
- Note: Skewers Not Included
MAXIMUM TIRE PRESSURES BY SIZE
23mm - 105 PSI
25mm - 95 PSI
28mm - 85 PSI
32mm - 70 PSI
24 HOLE 2/1 LACING PATTERN
Found on all of our rear road wheels. This lacing pattern reduces wheel weight and promotes even spoke tensions, while maintaining excellent durability. Rear wheels feature 16 spokes on the rear drive side flange, paired with 8 opposing spokes. Due to the rear wheel dish caused by the cassette on the rear wheel, this orientation evens out spoke tension. It also reduces peak stress loads on the spokes and rim, as well as the fatigue cycle incurred in a traditional 24 spoke wheel - allowing a lower spoke count and lighter weight, without the durability issues and increased rim weights commonly associated with low spoke count wheels.
Rated to withstand 700 ft/lbs of torque! We reduced the pawl count to 3 instead of 6, for lower drag and weight, while still achieving industry leading (for road hubs) 6 degree engagement. Relocated bearings, and a new freehub seal reduce freehub drag while coasting.
Like all of our System Wheels, you can customize your hubs and spoke colors in any combination for an additional fee. We offer 11 custom anodized colors: Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Lime, Gold, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver and Black. Visit our AnoLab Custom Wheel Designer to customize your i9s.
i9 is proud to partner with Stikrd.com to offer custom decals for all i9 rim models. Click here to order a set for your new wheelset, or give a fresh look to your current i9 rims.
i9.45 // i9.65 Combo - An aero wheelset for daily riding. Pairing a i9.45 front with a i9.65 rear gives the rider a confident handling wheelset that is easy to ride but still places the emphasis on speed. Head out to any ride knowing you are not sacrificing stability to find your aero advantage.
Industry Nine has gone the extra mile to ensure we offer the best Carbon Wheels available. We are so confident in our wheels that we are now offering a limited lifetime warranty on all wheelsets sold after January 1, 2018.
The limited lifetime warranty applies to all Industry Nine branded complete carbon wheelsets. Under the limited lifetime warranty, Industry Nine certifies all wheels to be free from defects in materials and workmanship* and applies to the original owner.**
Industry Nine carbon wheel systems are engineered to be ridden every day and are designed and tested to ensure the strength of the wheels far exceed the loads incurred during their intended use.*** You can rest assured that if you are on an Industry Nine Carbon wheelset, we have you covered.
*The warranty applies to all original owners who purchase their wheels from an Industry Nine Authorized Dealer or directly from Industry Nine; wheels purchased through similar third-party sites are excluded from the warranty.
**Keep in mind that wheels (as with most moving parts) require periodic maintenance and service. Bearings are considered a wear item and if properly serviced, should last several years, but are not covered under the lifetime warranty. The exception is our Enduro XD-15 Hybrid Ceramic bearings (which are an upgrade option). Any wheel that has been altered, improperly maintained or installed, used without the OEM Reynolds Cycling brake pads (on rim brake wheels), or modified from its original build will not be eligible for this warranty.***If you are riding the wheels within the scope of their designated use, we have you covered. If you hit a tree at 30mph or come up short on a double while riding your road bike at the bike park and break a wheel - we have a great crash replacement program.