- Weight: Set 1,865g, Rim 570g
- Front Axle: QR 100mm, 9x100mm, 15x100mm, Boost 15x110*
- FatBike Front Axles: 9x135mm QR, 10x135mm QR (Rear offset disc spacing), 15x135mm, 15x142mm, and 15x150mm*
- Driver: Shimano HG mtn 9-11spd or SRAM XD
3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub, 120 point drivering
- Tire Width: 2.4-3.0"
*Please note several different Torch Chassis builds are available, and are not all compatible via endcap swaps.
- Rim: 36mm inner width // 39.8mm outer width
- Rear Axle: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm and Boost 12x148mm*
- FatBike Rear Axles: QR 170mm, 12x177mm, 12x190mm and 12x197mm*
- Rider Weight: Recommended 250lbs/114kg max
The solution for aggressive trail and plus tires due to the 36mm inner rim width. Redesigned bead walls stand strong to impacts, and maximize rim width to get optimal performance out of 2.4” - 3.0” tires. Accommodating a wider range of tires allows you to pick the perfect rubber for the conditions.
By making the rim bed wider the tire sidewalls sit in a more vertical position increasing sidewall tension thus creating a firmer tire contact. This higher tension lets you run lower pressures versus narrower rims allowing the tire to conform more naturally to the terrain and increases the contact patch. More tire on the ground, more tractions when it matters.
Like all of our System Wheels, you can customize your hubs and spoke colors in any combination for an additional fee. We offer 11 custom anodized colors: Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Lime, Gold, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver and Black. Visit our AnoLab Custom Wheel Designer to customize your i9s.
i9 is proud to partner with Stikrd.com to offer custom decals for all i9 rim models. Click here to order a set for your new wheelset, or give a fresh look to your current i9 rims.