- Weight: Set 1880g, Front 880g, Rear 1000g
- Front Axle: QR, 9x100mm, 15x100mm, Boost 15x110mm, Boost 20x110mm
- Driver: Shimano HG mtb 9-11spd or XD
120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Tire Width: 2.4-2.6''
- Rim: 28.5mm inner width // 33mm outer width
- Rear Axle: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm, Boost 112x148mm, DH 12x150mm, Super Boost 12x157mm
- Rider Weight: It'll take it...300lbs/ 136kg max
Throw in DH-specific spokes, and lace it to one of the lightest, strongest, and widest DH rims out there and you've got the ultimate DH wheelset. Here's why: Our instantly engaging freehub allows you to ratchet through technical terrain and place your pedals exactly where you need them, leaving you with added speed and your feet set up for the next obstacle.
IT'S LIKE TAKING OFF A DIRTY PAIR OF GOGGLES AND SEEING FOR THE FIRST TIME
The stiffer spokes provide unrivaled cornering and tracking performance through the nastiest terrain -No more wheel flex throwing you off line. The added stiffness also makes tuning easier; eliminating the mushy, vague feeling most DH wheels deliver allows you to accurately judge everything from tire pressure to suspension settings.
DH RIM TRIFECTA
The Grade rims are wide, light, and strong, allowing you to attack the nastiest terrain with confidence. The added traction and support our 28.5mm internal width provides is an incredible upgrade from the industry standard 21mm. We managed to add this width without adding the weight associated with wider rims. Oh, and tubeless ready too.
These wheels aren't race day only wheels -they have the long-haul in mind. We thickened up the spokes for added abrasion resistance and fatigue life, as well as adding secondary seals to the endcaps, dramatically adding to bearing life.
- Proven through numerous seasons under incredible athletes, the Grade wheels will continually deliver the goods, either while taking shuttle runs with your buddies or shaving seconds off of World Cup courses.
Like all of our System Wheels, you can customize your hubs and spoke colors in any combination for an additional fee. We offer 11 custom anodized colors: Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Lime, Gold, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver and Black. Visit our AnoLab Custom Wheel Designer to customize your i9s.
i9 is proud to partner with Stikrd.com to offer custom decals for all i9 rim models. Click here to order a set for your new wheelset, or give a fresh look to your current i9 rims.