Grade 300 26"
Grade 300 26"
- Weight: Set 1750g, Front 810g, Rear 940g
- Front Axle: QR, 9x100mm, 15x100mm, Boost 15x110mm, Boost 20x110mm
- Driver: Shimano HG mtb 9-11spd or XD
120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Tire Width: 2.3-2.8''
- Rim: 30mm inner width // 35mm outer width
- Rear Axle: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm, Boost 112x148mm, DH 12x150mm, Super Boost 12x157mm
- Rider Weight: It'll take it...300lbs/ 136kg max
PULL THAT TEAR OFF AND LET's GO
We gave the Grade300 a complete face lift. We stretched the rim to a 30mm inner width while adding material to the bead wall for increased durability. All while not adding any extra weight. This new rim, combined with our System spoke and Torch hub chassis makes for one incredibly strong wheelset weighing in at 1880g for 27.5" and 2,000g for 29" this wheelset is stout enough for park laps but still light enough for race day. Rounding out the new look are our new and improved rim graphics. The stiffer spokes provide unrivaled cornering and tracking performance through the nastiest terrain -No more wheel flex throwing you off line. The added stiffness also makes tuning easier; eliminating the mushy, vague feeling most DH wheels deliver allows you to accurately judge everything from tire pressure to suspension settings.
Throw in DH-specific spokes, and lace it to one of the lightest, strongest, and widest DH rims out there and you've got the ultimate DH wheelset. Here's why: Our instantly 3 degree engaging freehub allows you to ratchet through technical terrain and place your pedals exactly where you need them, leaving you with added speed and your feet set up for the next obstacle.
- Improved strength and dent resistance: Tapered bead wall and down wall construction puts additional material in the impact zone and buttresses the bead wall to resist deformation under impacts.
- Significantly improved strength to weight ratio: FEA optimized profile offers a much higher yield threshold at essentially the same weight as the original Grade.
- Optimized Inner rim-width: Slightly wider inner-width for improved sidewall support under hard cornering. However, the 30mm IW retains compatibility with most common DH tires on the market.
- Wider bead seat: For improved tubeless performance and resistance to burping air.
- Narrower bead channel: For easier tubeless inflation.